iExec RLC (RLC), is known as the “first” decentralized marketplace and network project focused on cloud computing resources. According to the team’s statement, blockchain technology is used to create a decentralized environment where people can buy and sell the processing and computing power of their own devices.
In other words, this platform can be described as a kind of cloud-focused computing and processor resource trading market. The popularity of cloud-based systems has been continuously increasing in recent times, and iExec RLC Coin seems to be joining this revolution. But what exactly is the role of iExec coin in the cloud-based computing power platform?
What is iExec RLC?
The platform’s own cryptocurrency, iExec Coin, is known as the intermediary asset used by those who want to sell or buy cloud-based computing power. In addition, users are also rewarded with iExec RLC Coin by the developers of the platform. At the base of the platform are users known as “iExec Workers.”
Users connect their devices to their machines, in return receiving RLC token rewards and transferring their resources to the network. The consensus model of the network is seen to be PoCo, i.e., Proof-of-Contribution.
To join this ecosystem, where the use of RLC Coin is continuously ensured, it is possible to purchase through Binance.
Where to Buy RLC Coin?
How exactly is RLC Coin bought? Binance stands out as the most popular platform for users in this regard. The liquidity and security offered by Binance also influence investors’ choice of this platform.
- To buy RLC Coin, first, you need to deposit USD balance to the exchange or buy a cryptocurrency that can be used instead. For this, first go to the Binance homepage, click on the “Buy Crypto” option in the top left, and then click on the “Credit/Bank Card” tab.
- In the opened tab, select how much USD you want to transact with, and then mark Tether, i.e., USDT in the Coin section.
- After purchasing USDT, again preview the “Buy-Sell” option in the top left and click on the “Classic” tab.
- In the opened section, select the USDT tab from the top right, type RLC in the search button, and select the opened RLC/USDT pair below.
- Then go to the “BUY RLC” tab in the middle, enter the amount you want to buy.
- Enter the amount you want and complete the RLC Coin purchase process by confirming the transaction.