Oasis Network (ROSE) is a blockchain project focused on privacy and open finance. ROSE aims to achieve something unique among blockchain networks by combining the data economy with open finance and confidential transaction capabilities.
Oasis Network aims not only to redefine the DeFi sector but also to create a new digital asset named Tokenized Data. This could enable users to control their own data and earn revenue directly related to it. They would then be able to participate in staking on the network with the Oasis Network Coin, also known as ROSE rewards.
What is Oasis Network (ROSE)?
Oasis Network Coin is known as the native cryptocurrency of the network. Users can tokenize their data and earn revenue in the form of ROSE tokens. Additionally, transactions on the network are also conducted using ROSE.
ROSE Coin Analysis
ROSE has definitely become one of the most talked-about cryptocurrencies recently. ROSE Coin has a total supply of 10 billion, but currently, there are only 1.5 million ROSE in circulation. Besides being the 240th cryptocurrency, ROSE achieved a volume of 15 million dollars within 24 hours.
How to Purchase Oasis Network Coin?
- To purchase ROSE Coin, you first need to deposit USD balance into the exchange or buy a cryptocurrency that can be used instead. For this, go to the Binance homepage, click on the “Buy Crypto” option in the top left, and then select the “Credit/Bank Card” tab.
- In the opened tab, select how much USD you want to transact with and then choose Binance USD, i.e., BUSD in the Coin section.
- After buying BUSD, preview the “Buy-Sell” option again in the top left and click on the “Classic” tab.
- In the opened section, select the BUSD tab from the top right, type ROSE in the search button and select the opened ROSE/BUSD pair below.
- Then go to the “BUY ROSE” tab in the middle, enter the amount you want to buy.
- Enter the amount you want and complete the process of buying ROSE Coin by confirming the transaction.