Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Token (BTCST) is a cryptocurrency that focuses on the mining power of Bitcoin. This cryptocurrency aims to provide exchange-level liquidity for Bitcoin mining and to eliminate the exit option problems that miners face.
As the name suggests, each BTCST Coin is collateralized to be equivalent to 0.1 terahash of the hash rate in the Bitcoin network. This ensures the security of users using BTCST Coin and lays the foundation of the platform. Users can invest their Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Tokens or use them directly based on the collateral.
Users can receive a certain amount of Bitcoin according to the mining or hash power they stake. It can be said that this is essentially a cryptocurrency project that feeds on Bitcoin’s mining power and also nourishes its users.
What is Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Token (BTCST)?
At the time of writing this article, the Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Coin is ranked 2338th. With a unit price of 280 dollars, BTCST is noteworthy, although the total supply being unknown may raise questions for users.
It is known that the more Bitcoin’s hash rate increases, the more the value of BTCST will increase, and the collateral ratio will rise. Since the circulating supply of Bitcoin is continuously increasing, the supply of BTCST is also continuously growing. Each BTCST is issued to the market according to a certain amount of Bitcoin’s mining power.
BTCST has reached a trading volume of 71 million dollars in the last 24 hours, highlighting its prominence in the market.
Where to Buy BTCST Coin?
To purchase BTCST Coin, one can use Binance, the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange.
- To buy BTCST Coin, first, you need to deposit Tether, Bitcoin, or Binance USD into Binance.
- After completing the deposit, go to the Spot Trading section at the top and click on the Exchange tab.
- In the opened section, click on the USDT pair and write BTCST in the space (BTCST/USDT).
- Next, select the amount of BTCST Coin you want to buy and click on the BUY tab below.
- This way, your BTCST Coin order will be placed in the market.
- Subsequently, if someone enters a buy order at the price you want to buy, your order will be successfully executed. Thanks to the constant liquidity in Binance, your order can be executed quickly.