Time New Bank Coin (TNB) is an asset valuation and investment project based on the Ethereum network. As an ERC-20 based cryptocurrency, TNB Time New Bank Coin acts as an intermediary to enable both individual and institutional investors to appraise their assets.
What is Time New Bank (TNB)?
Time New Bank Coin operates on a system entirely based on smart contracts, allowing investors, whether individuals or institutions, to receive investment returns securely through smart contracts, without any third-party involvement. The project functions like a deposit system and is also known as an international personal IPO platform.
That is, any company planning to go public can do so through the TNB network, allowing individual investors to assess these investments securely through smart contracts within the blockchain network. Essentially, TNB is introduced as a time-focused cryptocurrency project. The developers of the project, aiming to “digitize time,” use tokens to transfer the value of time assets.
In other words, any user can monetize a skill or talent for which they have spent time on the network and receive payment in TNB Coin.
TNB Coin Review
As of the writing of this article, TNB Coin is ranked 649th and has been almost inactive since the bull run of 2017. Looking at its graph on Binance, even in BTC parity, the volume is very low. The total supply of TNB Coin is 4,415,707,418, with only 3,634,727,418 TNB in circulation.
How to Purchase Time New Bank Coin?
What is needed to buy TNB Coin? Binance emerges as the most popular platform preferred by users in this regard. The liquidity and security offered by Binance also influence investors to choose it.
- To buy TNB Coin, first, you need to deposit USD balance into the exchange or purchase a cryptocurrency that can be used instead. For this, first go to the Binance homepage, click on the “Buy Crypto” option in the top left, and then click on the “Credit/Bank Card” tab.
- In the opened tab, select how much USD you want to transact, and mark Bitcoin, i.e., BTC, in the Coin section.
- After purchasing BTC, preview the “Buy-Sell” option at the top left again and click on the “Classic” tab.
- In the opened section, select the BTC tab from the top right, type TNB in the search button, and select the TNB/BTC pair that appears below.
- Then go to the middle “BUY TNB” tab, enter the amount you want to buy.
- Enter the desired amount and complete the TNB Coin purchase process by confirming the transaction.